Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Murder Among the Roses


When Detective Matt Allenby arrives in the hamlet of Taylors Crossing near Perth in Western Australia to investigate the murder of one of the inhabitants, he thought it would be straightforward case.
He didn't expect the locals would have secrets which would conflict with his investigations. Then he finds himself falling in love with one of his suspects.
A cosy murder mystery about people making new lives for themselves when a murder threatens to destroy their new found peace.
You can read the first chapter at my Authors Den site.
My books can be bought and downloaded from

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel,
    I've read this book and highly recommend it. I love the small town atmoshere and believable characters. I easily moved into the group of friends and worried for them. Love the cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete